Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Night Fire!


Yesterday's Recap-
Are you kidding me? I am absolutely on fire after another perfect 3-0 day yesterday. I am 8-1 in the last 3 days, and im only getting started with the hoops season picking up. It looks like Christmas will be coming early this year! I was up 30 dimes yesterday bringing my 3 day total to 8-1, up 80 dimes!! Yes i said that correctly, im up 80 dimes in three days. Is there a better deal on the net?
Yesterdays Picks:
*49ers (-3) 10 Dime- Win
*Lakers (-7) 10 Dime- Win
*Ohio State Buckeyes (-16.5) 10 Dime Win

Todays Picks!
Atlanta Hawks @ Boston Celtics (-8.5)- NBA 15 DIME Play of the Day
West Virginia @ Cincinatti (-9.5)- NCAAF LineMaker's Mistake 10 DIME
CSU Northridge @ Purdue (-21.5)- NCAAB 5 DIME
Portland @ New Orleans (-2)- 10 DIME NBA PLAY
Lakers @ Nuggets (-4)- 10 DIME NBA PLAY

After you pay by clicking on the right hand to corner email me at lfischel@gmail.com. Get todays and tomorrows picks for just $4.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment